Saturday, November 18, 2006
Horrendous jam @ CTE...even on a supposely bed-hound Sat morning...
'
Instead of feeling frustration being caught in the jam...Oddly...I feel a flicker of...consolation...knowing so many people (like me) are actually working on a Sat...
'
'
So...afterall...I am not alone =) ...Hee Hee...
'
************************************
'
Just bagged another $100 doing a survey...*snigger*
'
Its just a focus group...you go there...talk cock...and voila...there you are...$100 richer =D...
'
'
Who the hell says prositutes and gigolos make easy money...haha...
'
'
'
Beg me to bring you in lah...Tralalalalala...
'
********************************
'
Yesterday...brother merely ask for some money from Dad to buy a vest or something to wear for an up-coming wedding dinner...and Dad gave him $400 ...
'
WAH LAU EH...$400 leh...
'
'
Everything I see now is green colour...
'
'
'
Why DiDi have...I DON'T HAVE??!!
'
'
I don't have two balls and one kuku jiao...MY FAULT MEH??
'
'
'
Daddy...I only need $200 for an evening gown can??? *blink blink blink*
'
'
'
'
'
And to make things worst...They are all planning for a Guangzhou trip WITHOUT moi...
'
'
'
'
'
Don't stop me...just let me die...
'
'
Bye curel world...

